On the weekend of June 23-24, Peter Williamson organised a ride to Coolah. Nine people on 7 bikes and 1 car enjoyed the time.
- Honda African Twin was Neil Lumley, with Lynne Locke as pillion
- BWM S1000 was Nipper
- Ducati 900 was Peter Williamson
- Bronte Buell was Rob Smith
- BMW 1200 was Richard Bull
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 was Greg Donald
- Suzuki SV650S was Greg Vinall
- Mazda CX5 was Margaret Struthers
It was a great trip — nice and relaxed. The only two issues were Peter’s reserve tank not working, with him running out of petrol 6 km short of Sandy Hollow, and the Australia-Ireland Union Test being spoilt by a whistle-happy Northern Hemisphere referee.
Thanks Pete for organising the trip!