Skip to content
- I browsed through “The Swift Programming Language” guide, to get a gist of the syntax and how things work.
- I undertook Ray Wenderlich’s quick start tutorial, completing each task as required.
- I completed Ray’s 2nd tutorial which gives an introduction to Xcode’s Interface Builder.
- To reinforce what had learnt, I created a simple IOS application. Here is my Noughts and Crosses game. [I needed to read up on multidimensional arrays here, finding and setting a title of a UIButton here and here, and iterating through controls in a view.]
- I undertook Ray Wenderlich’s IOS Apprentice Series Tutorial One.
- To be continued….